Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Minor Project 22

In class people had comments about my mock up.

-One of the likes was the organization of how I didnt put "Case Studies" in my nav bar and put it on the home page on the side.
-People disliked where the IHC logo was (the top middle of the page) It was over powering and over powered the nav bar.
-People also dislike some of the coloring I used. They didnt like the mix of green from the logo and red.
-I think most web users are like us. My friends who arent IDD majors use the internet the same way I do and go to the same pages I go to as well.




-With my team partner, Nicole, we plan on combining our ideas and design using a grid system. We will try and incorporate both of our ideas for design structure and color. I personally really liked the way Nicole's site was designed and only would change a few things and incorporate a little of mine into hers. I also think about adding some yellow into it to make it brighter. The colors blue yellow and green would all go together. We both made a mock up combining both of our designs and we are now going to work from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment