Monday, September 14, 2009

Minor Project 4

For the Nicaragua Alternative Spring Break website, I will be sharing information which will be direction to Quinnipiac college students and there parents. It will share information such post project, where exactly in Nicaragua the students will be, and why they should get involved. It will include Forms, what to bring, contact information, a map of nicaragua as well as a photo gallery. It will also include the Schwitzer Institute contact information.
When thinking about my design I had many ideas. Some include using the Nicaraguan Flag in the background and sticking to the colors in the flag throughout the text and buttons. The other designs that dont use the flag in the background, will stick to the colors blue, green, yellow, white and black. I want to use pictures, only about 1 or two on the main page of the site. I will decide which design I want to use during or after class this Wednesday. Although for the main links I have an idea of what I would like them to be. I dont want to have too many links, rather just the most important ones such as "About", "Trip Details", "Contacts", and a "photo gallery". Each one of these pages will have a link back to the home page.
For the pages to follow the main page, I would like them to have the same layout and relate to the main page as close as it can, although the main page will have less information and hopefully draw students and parents in and interest them to look into the other pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment